Squatatron
Max Brawn
Points: 27,624, Level: 98 Points: 27,624, Level: 98 Points: 27,624, Level: 98
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%

Training Exp: 20 Years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Squat & Deadlift
Fav Supp: Collagen
Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TomGJD View Post
Nice session there man! Great to see you getting good work in. Keep nailing it fella!
Thanks Tom! Any day I get to lift is a good one.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunterace View Post
Great work Super Jim! Awesome awesome news bud! I'm so happy and thankful to hear this wonderful news! 4 weeks of deload work , then God willing SMASHING TIME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Prayer Power is working Jay! Thanks so much for all you do for me to keep me going.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr.Silverback View Post
Super Jim!!!! Such an inspiration my friend, and great work on weights! Looking slim Jim!
Thanks Gabe!! Only 9 lbs to go! I think I will always want to be at least 200 lbs as it also sounds better.

Quote:
Originally Posted by I WILL View Post
Jim that is such great news, you had me in tears. I am so so HAPPY for you! I don't know what else to say, but bring it on.
Thanks Lisa and Game On! Too bad I missed the meets this Spring, but I hope to compete next year.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravimolasaria View Post
Superb doing super Jim ... make it look so easy ... inspirational work as usual buddy ... keep going ...
Thanks Ravi! But you make it look even easier!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Off Road View Post
Great lifting, I especially liked the way you ripped through those RDLs.
Fantastic news from the doctor. Good things are happening for you.
Great day!
Thanks OR! I feel the RDL's have a good transfer to deads for me, and I have never been a speedy deadlifter. Something to work on!

I still have the sports medicine doc, dr Babbin's, to deal with in June, but I am optimistic.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KD5NFW View Post
Dammit man put some back into that power rack curl!! Don't you know that's the 6th compound exercise?!!

Awesome news Jim!! Can't wait to see you moving big iron again on stage!
Yes sir - you should know!

Looks like next year for any comps, but that's OK!
Bench: 286 lbs
Deadlift: 501 lbs
Total: 1262 lbs

Gym PR's:
Squat: 495 lbs
Bench: 300 lbs
Deadlift: 520 lbs
Total: 1315 Lbs
Age 50
Squatter is offline   Reply With Quote