View Single Post
Old 04-26-2013, 06:48 AM   #11
LindenGarcia18
Max Brawn
Points: 8,417, Level: 61 Points: 8,417, Level: 61 Points: 8,417, Level: 61
Activity: 16% Activity: 16% Activity: 16%

Training Type: 5x5
Fav Exercise: One arm dumbbell rows.
LindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beast

I'd like to say I'd got over my fear of getting fat but I haven't.
I prefer to just ignore it and have faith that I won't.
Its not enough to stop me working out, but its there in the background, and defiantly has an impact on my motivation.

Though with me, my main concern is my modeling jobs. I'm building my own music studio in an attempts to per sue a career of a music producer once I move back to London.
Although I know I wont get really fat by doing a bulk, I fear the fat I do gain will show on my face, and if its a noticeable change it could lose me those jobs, which means no money for equiptment.
I wish I was 7 or 8% bf to start with, so that when I bulk up the fat I gain wont go much over 10%, thus no fear of me losing my job. But at 12 to 14% already, from other transformations I've looked at I'll probably go up by 2 or 3 percentages and end up at 16-18%. Which is likely to lose me any potential shoots.
Don't really care too much about fat gain anywhere else, I can accept that, its just my face.

However, I'm just going to hope for the best with it, and continue to get stronger.

I know it must be annoying to have me going on about cutting and not getting fat all the time, and allot of you probably hate me for doing so, but its just because I have allot at stake.
I believe you, and try to trust the process, but part of me is still really worried.
As I said though, thankfully this hasn't stopped me from hitting the weights 4 times a week.
I feel I've defiantly got over it somewhat anyway.

Well done to him.

great to know that someone who's got to such a low point can bring it back like that.
I hope he joins MAB, would be interesting to hear more from him and what he's been through.

Last edited by LindenGarcia18; 04-26-2013 at 06:54 AM.
LindenGarcia18 is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links