The Gristle Eating Giant
Max Brawn
Points: 15,492, Level: 80 Points: 15,492, Level: 80 Points: 15,492, Level: 80
Activity: 14% Activity: 14% Activity: 14%

Training Exp: 2
Training Type: Strongman
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Rare Steak
bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!

I'm a super heavy weight strongman and power lifter who is currently cutting down to compete in the 275s. I've logged a few other pre-workouts on another forum, but would be very interested to check out Purus Lab's offerings. I've used Muscle Marinade several years ago and liked it quite a lot, but from what I hear, it has a new and improved formulation.

Current training goals are to show up lighter and stronger to a NAS strongman contest in 3 weeks and the UPA meet in July. I run a 5 day program designed by Steve Shaw focusing on squats twice a week, pressing twice a week, and deadlifts and strongman events once a week. This takes a toll and a good pre-workout can really assist in keeping moving on the hard days.