ravimolasaria
Max Brawn
Points: 27,548, Level: 98 Points: 27,548, Level: 98 Points: 27,548, Level: 98
Activity: 100% Activity: 100% Activity: 100%

Training Exp: 10
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Squats
Fav Supp: Whatever makes me strong
ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by emekajokammor View Post
What an amazing weekend, i'm still in awe. Not often does someone get to meet their role model or someone that they admire. Met Ronnie this weekend, talked, chilled on his tour bus, etc.

The best experience was when Ron and Shawn Rhoden came to the Ill Pump You Up booth to sign autographs and take pictures. My wife waiting in line and finally got to the front. She asked Ron "Can you take a pic with me and my husband?" Ron turned to me and asked "This your wife?" I reponded "Yes sir" He laughed, turned to my wife and asked her "Why did you wait in line?" She being smiling as shakeing her head and said "I thought it was what i was suppose to do?" Ron laughed and turned to me and asked "Why did she wait in line?" I responded "We didn't want to skip anyone" Ron said "We family, she coulda stepped in for a pic."

Then my wife asked Pete (Owner of IPYU) to take the pic. She gave him my phone and as Pete was getting ready to take the pic Ron starts to talk to me.

Ron: Who is that on your phone? Is that you?
Me: Yes sir

After Pete took the pic Ron reached for the phone to look at my pic.

Ron: You won that show right?
Me: No sir, i have to get bigger. That pic was from last year May. Shawn Ray stated at Nationals that i was too thin.
Ron: How much did you weigh in this pic?
Me: 250 maybe 252
Ron: How much are you now?
Me: 316
Ron: Oh you will get it, you will get it
Me: Thanks!

He handed me my phone and went back to working.
Your time starts now Emeka ...