Old 04-22-2013, 11:14 AM   #15
BigManBigLiftin
Uber Brawn
Points: 1,904, Level: 26 Points: 1,904, Level: 26 Points: 1,904, Level: 26
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Squat
Fav Supp: chocolate milk
BigManBigLiftin is a lifting machineBigManBigLiftin is a lifting machineBigManBigLiftin is a lifting machineBigManBigLiftin is a lifting machineBigManBigLiftin is a lifting machineBigManBigLiftin is a lifting machineBigManBigLiftin is a lifting machineBigManBigLiftin is a lifting machineBigManBigLiftin is a lifting machineBigManBigLiftin is a lifting machineBigManBigLiftin is a lifting machine

Kent is a very good guy - and very generous man as well. I know this only because I went to highschool with him, and he happens to be my best friend lol. Kent was just down here for roughly 1week to 1.5weeks before the meet dealing with some very hard times w/ family before the meet. Stressed and not in his normal atmosphere he could barely eat - i'd take him out to eat and try and clear his head, he would have left overs (normally me and him make resturants mad!) after all this, and watching him hit those numbers (and every lift was a PR including his total) I am very proud of this man! very proud to consider him my brother

Supplement Supersource Sponsored Athlete
http://www.supplementsupersource.com
BigManBigLiftin is offline   Reply With Quote