View Single Post
Old 03-08-2010, 11:26 AM   #3
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Extreme Mini Golf Champion!Tournaments Won: 6

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by RickB View Post
Can you tell me what a typical day looks like? I'm not an expert mind you, but I'm more curious...and might have an opinion I'm eating better and sleeping pretty good. In fact I'm starting to finally dream again which I've hardly done for years.
My day is about 800 calories, primarily from whey and low-glycemic fruits and veggies. about 150 grams of protein.

My big meal is at 5pm, and is 1600 calories. I usually allow myself half a Little Debbie post-workout. then a nightly meal might be a mix like:

Rice, black beans, salsa and lean ground turkey. I don't limit sodium, and about half the calories come from rice and beans.

Overall I eat about 220 grams of protein per day, and get in my fat from my nightly meal and fish oil (taken throughout the day).

Sometimes I will snack on an apple or two - or pickles - between 7 and 8 pm.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote