View Single Post
Old 03-07-2010, 11:37 PM   #2
Mombow111
Uber Brawn
Points: 1,550, Level: 22 Points: 1,550, Level: 22 Points: 1,550, Level: 22
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Mombow111 has made some good postsMombow111 has made some good postsMombow111 has made some good postsMombow111 has made some good postsMombow111 has made some good postsMombow111 has made some good postsMombow111 has made some good postsMombow111 has made some good postsMombow111 has made some good posts

About me: 19 y/o college male, ~6' ~210-215 lbs. I started working out roughly a little more than a year ago (I had been working on and off but mostly large reps on machines- I weighed 165lbs), my home gym is planet fitness which is where I started (no allegiance please). I made some beginner gains there, and then followed it up at college where I had access to better resources. Following summer (OH, I should mention my PF's dumbbells only go to 60 lbs, and no barbells just smith machines), my body responded good to a period of lighter work and when I got back to school my weights increased dramatically.

This is my first time following something truly regimented, I have the values from my first workout but not on me so I can put them up as of yet, and over the course of a few cycles (perhaps with some protein sparing fasts shoved in their), hopefully by the end of next years spring session of school, I hope to be about 240-250 pounds (wrists are approximately 8.25 inches) of a body composition similar to what I have now (abs poking through with definition on other parts but I certainly not what I'd consider cut).

When I've reached my goals, I'll probably go on a radical cut of some sort and follow it perhaps start using, (I still have to think about it, plus it's not gonna be something that like, my parents will voluntarily fund). In addition, I hope to add a good amount to my deadlift, bench and squat, I'll shoot for a total along the lines of 1.3k at the end (If I don't make it I'll amend my approach with a bit of pure powerlifting after I reach my weight goal).

What I want is to be strong in a functional sort of way, and I want to do it without spending exorbitant amount of time in the gym.

Well that's about it, I'll log the majority of my workouts but the plan is to remain pretty much static so I'll just be talking about primarily the recovery process from it, my satisfication (of dissatisfication) with my lifts and just stupid **** that I see in the gym.

Hopefully this log motivates me to stay on a steady plan- peace out fellas.
Mombow111 is offline   Reply With Quote