View Single Post
Old 04-19-2013, 11:33 PM   #16
SaxonViolence
Brawn
Points: 1,222, Level: 19 Points: 1,222, Level: 19 Points: 1,222, Level: 19
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

SaxonViolence is a dedicated contributorSaxonViolence is a dedicated contributorSaxonViolence is a dedicated contributorSaxonViolence is a dedicated contributorSaxonViolence is a dedicated contributorSaxonViolence is a dedicated contributorSaxonViolence is a dedicated contributorSaxonViolence is a dedicated contributorSaxonViolence is a dedicated contributorSaxonViolence is a dedicated contributorSaxonViolence is a dedicated contributor
Cool

I always did Full-Squats all the way Down.

If one is doing Squats to "Just-Below-Parallel" there is a whole scary range of untried motion.

What if somehow you slipped too far and went Down, Down into that Deep, Dark, Sinister and Unexplored Place?

How many ligaments, tendons and cartilage pads would you "Rip-City" on the way Down?

When I Squat all the way Down, I find that a slight loosening of my shoulders along with a slight forward lean is more than enough to lay the bar very gently on the safety rack and simply crawl out from under.

On the other hand, High Rep Squats—high enough to get me really out of breath effcts me much like looking forward to two-a-day-football practice...

I know I'm going to get very winded and that I find being winded extremely uncomfortable...

But unlike Summer Football Practice, there is a pay-off with Heavy High Rep Squats.

Saxon Violence
SaxonViolence is offline   Reply With Quote