View Single Post
Old 04-19-2013, 10:06 PM   #5
SecondsOut
Max Brawn
Points: 1,960, Level: 26 Points: 1,960, Level: 26 Points: 1,960, Level: 26
Activity: 15% Activity: 15% Activity: 15%

Fav Exercise: Squat
Fav Supp: Oxidane
SecondsOut is a lifting beastSecondsOut is a lifting beastSecondsOut is a lifting beastSecondsOut is a lifting beastSecondsOut is a lifting beastSecondsOut is a lifting beastSecondsOut is a lifting beastSecondsOut is a lifting beastSecondsOut is a lifting beastSecondsOut is a lifting beastSecondsOut is a lifting beast

diff people have diff experiences. my sister seemed to be in more pain than me and she had crazy swelling all down her neck. in fact, she never went back to get the 2nd pair done b/c of this experience (she regrets it now, though, b/c she occasionally has pressure & pain back there).
my experience was milder. they knocked me out for the procedure. i woke up giggly, and they put me on percocet. it was uncomfortable with the stitches and rawness but manageable. i had to get them out b/c i have a small mouth and they were preventing my incisors from coming down.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenrisulfr View Post
Had 1 that broke while he pulled it out and I felt the whole thing cause he didn't numb enough. Recovery was terrible.
dude, that's intense!
SecondsOut is offline   Reply With Quote