sleepingdog
Uber Brawn
Points: 3,461, Level: 36 Points: 3,461, Level: 36 Points: 3,461, Level: 36
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: 3
Training Type: Starting Strength
Fav Exercise: Heavy bar work
Fav Supp: Steak
sleepingdog is a dedicated contributorsleepingdog is a dedicated contributorsleepingdog is a dedicated contributorsleepingdog is a dedicated contributorsleepingdog is a dedicated contributorsleepingdog is a dedicated contributorsleepingdog is a dedicated contributorsleepingdog is a dedicated contributorsleepingdog is a dedicated contributorsleepingdog is a dedicated contributorsleepingdog is a dedicated contributor

4/19/13

Mixing 10/10
16oz of water, one scoop of K-Otic, and a few shakes.

Taste 8/10
After a light lunch of mostly savory type foods, I was wanting something sweet. The strong grape flavor was decent, but still a little hard to do in one fell swoop.

Effect 9/10
I got a bit of extra time to lift today, and I really got to enjoy the prolonged energy from K-Otic. There was no slacking of drive or energy, and every set was as strong as the first! I hope I can get a chance sometime to see what the actual limits of this effect.

Overall 8/10
The intended effects are all one could hope they would be. When AAEFX says K-Otic is a great PWO, they don't properly describe how it will effect their lifting. Some claims may seems exaggerated, but I assure you, K-Otic will push you beyond your normal lifts. By the time I realize that K-Otic is in full swing, I'm tossing iron around like toys. There are a couple downsides, such as the strong flavor, but even this doesn't overshadow the feeling of smashing PRs and pushing beyond preconceived ability.

Personal tips that I've learned along my still short journey:

Leave your ego at the door.
Prepare. Showing up dehydrated, hungry, and tired will guarantee failure.
Be ready to fight for that grinder of a PR.
Listen and learn. Absorb everything you can, and assimilate that knowledge.

Top Gym lifts:
Squat: 415lbs
Deads: 440lbs
Bench: 315lbs
sleepingdog is offline   Reply With Quote