View Single Post
Old 03-07-2010, 06:45 PM   #504
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ole grunt View Post
Hello all,

My name is Brandon and I'm a recovering fat guy who got involved in bodybuilding while trying to lose weight. I started a few years back and have lost about 50 pounds so far, and gained a great deal of muscle, but I still have not reached my goals just yet. Anyway, I was reading a thread on another bodybuilding forum about the Warrior's Diet and kept seeing this site listed, so I thought I would check it out. So far, I love what I see and who know's, this may become my new favorite BB site.
Welcome to the forum. I've ran the Warrior Diet, and used a modified version right now. Hope you stick around. We keep a very respectful and encouraging forum, and also keep it troll-free.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."