View Single Post
Old 04-18-2013, 11:14 AM   #91
Jamesw
Brawn
Points: 1,398, Level: 20 Points: 1,398, Level: 20 Points: 1,398, Level: 20
Activity: 16% Activity: 16% Activity: 16%

Training Type: General Fitness
Fav Exercise: plyo pistol
Jamesw is a consistent contributorJamesw is a consistent contributorJamesw is a consistent contributorJamesw is a consistent contributorJamesw is a consistent contributorJamesw is a consistent contributorJamesw is a consistent contributorJamesw is a consistent contributorJamesw is a consistent contributorJamesw is a consistent contributorJamesw is a consistent contributor

The Iron today

BP
135x10
165x10
185x5
205x2
185x4
165x9

split squats with 45lb plate
3x10
pistols
3x6

DB shoulder press
3x12x50

tricep push ups
7x6
this was something new, I need to make it harder somehow.

lateral and side raises with resistance band

I'm quite frustrated with genetics today, it seems like I just can't progress on my BP, the only real progress has come with squats and with pull ups, everything else has been 1 step forward, 2 steps back for the past few months. I'm really not sure why.

I was eating at a bit of a surplus for a few months but all I managed to do was increase the size of my spare tire. I really didn't get much stronger. Oh well, just keep lifting I suppose.

Now I'm back to eating just over maintenance and saying fuck it.
"When I see guys working out for cosmetic reasons, I see vanity exposing them in the worst way, as cartoon characters, billboards for imbalance and insecurity. Strength reveals itself through character." -Henry Rollins
Jamesw is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links