View Single Post
Old 04-18-2013, 04:57 AM   #21
LindenGarcia18
Max Brawn
Points: 8,417, Level: 61 Points: 8,417, Level: 61 Points: 8,417, Level: 61
Activity: 16% Activity: 16% Activity: 16%

Training Type: 5x5
Fav Exercise: One arm dumbbell rows.
LindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beastLindenGarcia18 is a lifting beast

Very subjective.

I reckon allot of people that say that admire the IBFF pros or the Mr. Olympias.

But I could round up just about every girl in my school, and ask them what they thought of Ronnie Coleman's physique, and they'd tell you he looked repulsive.

Personally, I'm not a fan of the looks of the top level bodybuilders physiques, powerlifters look allot more powerful and impressive to me.
I guess the fact that they lift to be strong rather than lift just to look good has something to do with it as well.
I couldn't really bring myself to eat all this food, and put effort into heavy lifts (heavy for me anyway) just for the sake of looking good. In the future I want to have muscle and look good, because I'm strong.

Thats my opinion. People will agree and disagree, but thats the case with every opinion anyones ever had.
I think in this case though this person on twitter is been stereotypical, of what a powerlifter looks like, and seems to think they're delivering a statement, rather than an opinion.

Last edited by LindenGarcia18; 04-18-2013 at 05:09 AM.
LindenGarcia18 is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links