View Single Post
Old 03-07-2010, 02:12 PM   #4
moore_716
Banned
Uber Brawn
Points: 1,016, Level: 17 Points: 1,016, Level: 17 Points: 1,016, Level: 17
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

moore_716 is either a troll or a spammermoore_716 is either a troll or a spammermoore_716 is either a troll or a spammermoore_716 is either a troll or a spammermoore_716 is either a troll or a spammermoore_716 is either a troll or a spammermoore_716 is either a troll or a spammermoore_716 is either a troll or a spammermoore_716 is either a troll or a spammermoore_716 is either a troll or a spammermoore_716 is either a troll or a spammer

yea athe t-alpha was causing me problems throughout the day HAHA.

Many of the models looked very wornout

Since this was a compettion as well many of the models male and female (mostly looked at the chic's though) looked to thin. There skin seemed shrinkwrapped all to hell.

One good thing about the fart problem is that it was loud as well so what's the problem with one more air ****. I pitched my share too. Hey when in Rome...............

Parking at the venue absolutely sucks D*CK. It took us 45 min. to park and then another 20 min. to walk to the venue. I don't think there is a cure for this but I'm just saying.

Andy Harmon looks the same in person as he does in the mag.'s

I saw a couple of guys in a booth who were so big I felt like a fetus. Really they were sickly huge. Arms as big as my legs.

It was cool to meet my homies at EST. Had to throw that prop in there.

I have never seen so many pairs of black stretch pants in my life

They were doing body airbrushing at a booth(forgot which one). When I left they were painting up a dude in green to kinda look like the hulk. I sear the colors were so vibrant I thought it was a cardboard cut out till he scratched his head. Totally awesome stuff there.

I've read about this before but how is it possible that a guy can have a gut that sticks out past his belt yet still have a 6 pack???

Please no flaming for this one-IMO women who are bb's should not wear high heels. It looks funny to me. Kinda like they are walking with a concrete beach ball betwen there legs. Just saying. I know they are still women and all (mostly I think), but some nice tennies would be fine with me. IDK what to tell you about formal stuff.
moore_716 is offline   Reply With Quote