View Single Post
Old 04-15-2013, 10:39 PM   #16
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by asu85260 View Post
Like I said earlier...I have not really tried to modify my diet. ( I know...I hear it now...."you have not changed your diet, and you wonder why your "stuck"..really ? " ) Generally little or no breakfast. Lunch is fast food, small qty, but still fast food. Dinner will be soup, or some deli meat sandwich, or chilli. Maybe twice a month pizza. So...not too good.

So...here is a start. Today I scrambled 4lbs of ground turkey. Boiled sweet potatoes and carrots. I will have that for lunch & dinner with some no calorie salsa for taste. This is a start. Any help is appreciated.

As far as "work"..... my program right now, is M-W-F I do some barbell complex work. Example: tomorrow is 10min AMRAP of push ups, sit ups, 16" step ups. (10) reps each, max effort for 10min. Rest 5 minutes. 10min AMRAP 65lb barbell 10 reps of RDL / Bent over Row / Hang clean press / Back Squat. Max effort for 10min. Keep track of reps.

Tu-Th I have just started strength training. Started with empty bar, so little to no weight. Tu = Squat / Bench Press Th = Dead Lift / Bent over row.

ANY information, suggestions is appreciated. I feel I am a long way from where I want to be...but a long way from where I started. I want to compete in Powerlifting...and I will...it is a matter of "when"..not "if".

Thanks !
Do you know how many calories you were eating when you lost the weight? If not how were you eating? What was your average day like?

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is offline   Reply With Quote