sleepingdog
Uber Brawn
Points: 3,461, Level: 36 Points: 3,461, Level: 36 Points: 3,461, Level: 36
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: 3
Training Type: Starting Strength
Fav Exercise: Heavy bar work
Fav Supp: Steak
sleepingdog is a dedicated contributorsleepingdog is a dedicated contributorsleepingdog is a dedicated contributorsleepingdog is a dedicated contributorsleepingdog is a dedicated contributorsleepingdog is a dedicated contributorsleepingdog is a dedicated contributorsleepingdog is a dedicated contributorsleepingdog is a dedicated contributorsleepingdog is a dedicated contributorsleepingdog is a dedicated contributor

Mixing 10/10
Nothing new to report here. I can't say enough about how well K-Otic mixes, with the prescribed amount of water, less, or more.

Taste 7/10
Taste is still a bit strong. This may be the only downside. If the engineers could tone back the strength a bit, it would make K-Otic the go to PWO.

Effect 7/10
I had a rough go today after finishing my bottle. Almost immediately I had some serious indigestion. While I'm certain that it was a combination of the foods I had eaten and 16oz of PWO drink, but I don't like to have to plan my food around my supplements. I spent the workout "vurping" acidic remnants of my lunch. Not what I look forward to during heavy squats and leg press. Everything else, energy, focus, drive, where all right where I want them to be.

Overall 8/10
I gt everything I needed from K-Otic today, and the workout was awesome despite some indigestion. I had the drive to get through some grueling leg presses just like I hoped.

Personal tips that I've learned along my still short journey:

Leave your ego at the door.
Prepare. Showing up dehydrated, hungry, and tired will guarantee failure.
Be ready to fight for that grinder of a PR.
Listen and learn. Absorb everything you can, and assimilate that knowledge.

Top Gym lifts:
Squat: 415lbs
Deads: 440lbs
Bench: 315lbs

Last edited by sleepingdog; 04-15-2013 at 10:06 AM.
sleepingdog is offline   Reply With Quote