Thread: Q&A with BBOD
View Single Post
Old 04-15-2013, 09:42 AM   #287
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by syn View Post
what do you recommend for training while on vacation.

Ill keep this short - at the end of month I'm going to states for two weeks.
I feel like I've made good progress over the last few weeks of training.routine. Would a prison style workout help me hold on the strength
Squats,push ups & chairs dips, or should I not bother?
If I wanted to keep conditioning I would do some sprints, followed by a 20 minute run.

For bodyweight, I would use rest pause. Limit rest between sets to 15-20 seconds. I would do this 3x a week.

--Push Ups - 5 sets AMAP
--Pull Ups - 5 sets AMAP
--Chair Dips - 5 sets AMAP
--Lunges or Jump Squats - 5 sets x 20

You could also find a heavierish object to do one arm overhead presses with, or even curls and/or extensions. To maximize these object moves if the weight isn't challenging enough, simply slow the cadence down.

I would limit workouts to 45 minutes a day and enjoy vacation.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote