sleepingdog
Uber Brawn
Points: 3,461, Level: 36 Points: 3,461, Level: 36 Points: 3,461, Level: 36
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: 3
Training Type: Starting Strength
Fav Exercise: Heavy bar work
Fav Supp: Steak
sleepingdog is a dedicated contributorsleepingdog is a dedicated contributorsleepingdog is a dedicated contributorsleepingdog is a dedicated contributorsleepingdog is a dedicated contributorsleepingdog is a dedicated contributorsleepingdog is a dedicated contributorsleepingdog is a dedicated contributorsleepingdog is a dedicated contributorsleepingdog is a dedicated contributorsleepingdog is a dedicated contributor

4/12/13

Mixing 10/10
16oz of water for today. Just right.

Taste 7/10
Might've just not been feeling the grape today, I really felt like it was a chore to drink. Nothing really different today over any other, but I definitely had a more difficult time with finishing it all at once.

Effect 9/10
Got a great pick me up that lasted well after my workout. I went back to work afterwards charged up and ready to get some mundane work done as well. They ought to sell this stuff to corporations and dump it in the water coolers.

Overall 8/10
Despite not really feeling the taste today, it was still a success in my books. Energy to spare, no crash. I felt pretty awesome after my workout. I'm curious to see if a longer workout would reduce how far into the day I feel the energy. I'll have to block off some extra time and experiment.

Personal tips that I've learned along my still short journey:

Leave your ego at the door.
Prepare. Showing up dehydrated, hungry, and tired will guarantee failure.
Be ready to fight for that grinder of a PR.
Listen and learn. Absorb everything you can, and assimilate that knowledge.

Top Gym lifts:
Squat: 415lbs
Deads: 440lbs
Bench: 315lbs
sleepingdog is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links