Soldier
Max Brawn
Points: 14,594, Level: 78 Points: 14,594, Level: 78 Points: 14,594, Level: 78
Activity: 89% Activity: 89% Activity: 89%

Training Exp: On and off for 17 years.
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Bosu kickback pistols
Fav Supp: Crack on a trisket
Soldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master member

Yesterday we did a ceremony at work, then afterwords we had to go pick weeds until almost 7:00 in the evening. Yup, stay late to pull weeds. That's the reward for a job well done in the Army.

After that I couldn't sleep well, and I still had to get up at 5:30 this morning for another short but early Army requirement.

I'm just flat out exhausted, and I know I'm not up for weights today. So instead I got the lawn cleaned up (which is practically cardio, considering I have an old school reele mower) and now I'm going to try to relax a little.

I'll lift tomorrow early, then try to get some sleep in the early evening because, once again, I have to report at 12:30 in the morning Monday morning for another Army thing.

They are running me into the ground, but it's only temporary. About half of my unit is deploying to Afghanistan. Half of them have already flown out, but there are 2 more flights to go. One of these flights is the reason I have to be in so early Monday morning.

I'll make it through. Just have to keep pushing on, driving on. And I'm not letting it get in the way of my lifting. That's one thing I won't let it do.

But I'm sure gonna try to go to bed early tonight!