Strongman/Powerlifter
Max Brawn
Points: 13,632, Level: 75 Points: 13,632, Level: 75 Points: 13,632, Level: 75
Activity: 5% Activity: 5% Activity: 5%

Training Exp: 3+years PL/SM Comps
Training Type: SFW!
Fav Exercise: DEATH-LIFT
Fav Supp: Muscle-Juice/MonsterRehab
Bodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master memberBodybygamma is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jwood View Post
Great post BBG, it has really sparked my interest in the program. I may try to integrate this program into my chaos and pain workout, the creative mind is now flowing.
Quote:
Originally Posted by CallmeKing View Post
Same here. I might give this a try.
Glad to help, I think it is worth inter-grading in, at least for an off season approach to systematically get stronger in certain lifts without having to pressure yourself to do more then you need except for days that you feel good.

Note for beginners who may not be aware how the program works
With the exception of de-loading your last set you go for as many reps as possible while trying to avoid going to failure meaning on week 1 , 5 reps is the least amount of reps you should do is 5, and the program is designed so even on your most crappiest of days it is doable.

Last edited by Bodybygamma; 03-06-2010 at 11:18 PM. Reason: added Note for beginners
Bodybygamma is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links