View Single Post
Old 04-11-2013, 09:11 AM   #5
Jamesw
Brawn
Points: 1,398, Level: 20 Points: 1,398, Level: 20 Points: 1,398, Level: 20
Activity: 16% Activity: 16% Activity: 16%

Training Type: General Fitness
Fav Exercise: plyo pistol
Jamesw is a consistent contributorJamesw is a consistent contributorJamesw is a consistent contributorJamesw is a consistent contributorJamesw is a consistent contributorJamesw is a consistent contributorJamesw is a consistent contributorJamesw is a consistent contributorJamesw is a consistent contributorJamesw is a consistent contributorJamesw is a consistent contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by dossas View Post
Love this statement!!

I totally agree with BTB. Bodybuilders take years, and decades, to perfect their bodies, diets, and routines. Don't be so hard on yourself...I wish patience could be a supplement.

A good full body routine (lots on this site), 2 or 3 times a week, would be a good place to start (along with the cardio as BTB said).

I've been trying to lean out myself. My first month was no weight loss (but I made several weight and rep PR's-so I didn't get too upset). I adjusted my diet, and started to see progress. Abs truly are made in the kitchen.

Oh yeah, you don't really need fat burners - just a good diet and workout plan. Multivitamin, whey, EFA's is all you really "maybe need".

Awesome points with everything, BTB great take on cardio.

Just keep lifting and eating right, the results will come. Even a lean 210 is a pretty scary lookin dude. LOL

You can't lose tissue and gain tissue at the same time, however you can lose tissue and become a strong MF'er at the same time.

I don't take any supps except for whey protein. Not even a multivitamin, once you learn how to eat properly you will realize all supps do is mess with your stomach.
"When I see guys working out for cosmetic reasons, I see vanity exposing them in the worst way, as cartoon characters, billboards for imbalance and insecurity. Strength reveals itself through character." -Henry Rollins
Jamesw is offline   Reply With Quote