View Single Post
Old 03-06-2010, 06:04 PM   #32
glwanabe
Max Brawn
Points: 15,106, Level: 79 Points: 15,106, Level: 79 Points: 15,106, Level: 79
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

glwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master memberglwanabe is a master member

After watching and learning a bit more about PF, I'll say it's even worse than I thought.

I came to the conclusion for myself a long time ago, that I was not a commercial gym kind of person. Nothing I have seen has done anything to change my mind about that.

I have seen some very cool serious gyms, that I might would like to train at, but even then, I hate having to wait, or schedule my workouts around other people. Home gym is where it's at for me.

PF is exactly whats wrong with so much in our society today. They cater to the lowest common factor, and lead them to believe that they are doing good enough.

I love their sign, "You belong." It's true, the people who go there do belong there. With all the other underachievers who want to feel good about themselves while not doing the hard work to excel.

I don't think you have to go beserk while working out, but you can make some nosie, and on occasion drop a weight a little. If that never happens then how hard are you really working?

I'll stand by my earlier appraisel, and say it again. Doc, they are doing you a favor. Move on man. That place only looks like a gym, don't be fooled.
glwanabe is offline   Reply With Quote