ravimolasaria
Max Brawn
Points: 27,548, Level: 98 Points: 27,548, Level: 98 Points: 27,548, Level: 98
Activity: 100% Activity: 100% Activity: 100%

Training Exp: 10
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Squats
Fav Supp: Whatever makes me strong
ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!ravimolasaria is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunterace View Post
Great work Ravi! Strong pulls bud, sounds like your finding your groove!!!
thanks Jay ... hopefully yes ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Randoja View Post
Nice pulling Ravi!
thanks randoja ...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatter View Post
I dunno Ravi, but you might want to reconsider using straps to your advantage to get stronger. If they are available in India by mail order from the USA, Versagripps put regular straps to shame. I know Steve, amongst many others here, have used Versagripps to get much stronger on the pulls without sacrificing any grip strength whatsoever, especially on heavy singles.
Just 2Cents worth tho!
thanks super Jim ... I know that those versa grips are worth its value and will be immensely beneficial to me. I have saw vids of you and Steve using those grips and liked it very much ... But the main problem is that when we import something like this from USA / UK, we have to paid almost 1.5 time shipping cost of the product and if it attract custom duty then its cost become almost more than 3 time of the actual cost. I'm working out some possibilities of ordering Versa grips and Squat shoes. It might take some time ... lets see...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunterace View Post
I second Super Jim on versa gripz!