dossas
Brawn
Points: 931, Level: 16 Points: 931, Level: 16 Points: 931, Level: 16
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

Training Exp: 3ish
Training Type: General Fitness
Fav Exercise: Deadlifts
Fav Supp: My squat rack
dossas is a dedicated contributordossas is a dedicated contributordossas is a dedicated contributordossas is a dedicated contributordossas is a dedicated contributordossas is a dedicated contributordossas is a dedicated contributordossas is a dedicated contributordossas is a dedicated contributordossas is a dedicated contributordossas is a dedicated contributor

Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
You really don't "need" to do any cardio. Weight loss comes primarily from diet. With that said, 3-4 sessions per week of 20-30 minutes is great for overall health. I wouldn't do cardio for weight loss, I would do it for health.
Love this statement!!

I totally agree with BTB. Bodybuilders take years, and decades, to perfect their bodies, diets, and routines. Don't be so hard on yourself...I wish patience could be a supplement.

A good full body routine (lots on this site), 2 or 3 times a week, would be a good place to start (along with the cardio as BTB said).

I've been trying to lean out myself. My first month was no weight loss (but I made several weight and rep PR's-so I didn't get too upset). I adjusted my diet, and started to see progress. Abs truly are made in the kitchen.

Oh yeah, you don't really need fat burners - just a good diet and workout plan. Multivitamin, whey, EFA's is all you really "maybe need".

Last edited by dossas; 04-10-2013 at 10:52 PM.
dossas is offline   Reply With Quote