dossas
Brawn
Points: 931, Level: 16 Points: 931, Level: 16 Points: 931, Level: 16
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

Training Exp: 3ish
Training Type: General Fitness
Fav Exercise: Deadlifts
Fav Supp: My squat rack
dossas is a dedicated contributordossas is a dedicated contributordossas is a dedicated contributordossas is a dedicated contributordossas is a dedicated contributordossas is a dedicated contributordossas is a dedicated contributordossas is a dedicated contributordossas is a dedicated contributordossas is a dedicated contributordossas is a dedicated contributor

I think everyone needs their own form of "escape". Usually some sort of "me" time can help you sort your issues out.

eg: SFW's, go for a run, go for a drive, hang out with family/friends, eat, even meditate, whatever helps you escape and calms you down.

Sometimes, my friends, bad things happen to good people (and good things happen to bad people)...if things that are happening are out of your control, don't sweat it. Do your best to roll with the punches, adapt, and move on.

I like to reflect on the things in my life that I'm thankful for, and to compare myself to people who have it so much worse than me...helps me get some perspective back.
dossas is offline   Reply With Quote