I wanted to make everyone aware of some nice free e-books on physical culture:
Eight Free Strength Books from the Golden Age of Physical Culture
You do have to give them your email to access the books, but they are an interesting read if you are interested in exploring some of the "ways of old", so to speak.
The first book explains muscle control, and is relevant for photo shoots, etc., or posing for your girlfriend.
Anyway, the 8 books are:
1. Muscle Control
2. Treloar's Science of Muscular Development
3. Sandow's System of Physical Training
4. The Development of Physical Power
5. The Textbook of Weightlifting
6. Strength and Health
7. York Advanced Methods of Weight Training
8. 50 Exercises for Health and Strength