View Single Post
Old 04-10-2013, 09:16 AM   #3775
Paradox
Max Brawn
Points: 4,404, Level: 42 Points: 4,404, Level: 42 Points: 4,404, Level: 42
Activity: 6% Activity: 6% Activity: 6%

Training Exp: July 2011 (competition)
Training Type: Sheiko
Paradox is a lifting beastParadox is a lifting beastParadox is a lifting beastParadox is a lifting beastParadox is a lifting beastParadox is a lifting beastParadox is a lifting beastParadox is a lifting beastParadox is a lifting beastParadox is a lifting beastParadox is a lifting beast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatter View Post
Thanks so much Brutus Maximus & Dave.

Good question, and I found myself asking myself that the other day. The answer is simply I am an emotional guy/lifter who is quite attached/married to the forum here at MAB. This emotional attachment to lifting and ultimately the community here, dates back to the time I met my wife Licia at the gym back in 1994. Even tho there were a time I got emotionally detached from lifting, just before I joined the forum, it is now history. It is the forum here, and specifically LtL, that resurrected my love for lifting and I haven't been able to look back. I am forever grateful to him and the forum. This is why I could never leave all the friends I have made here over the years. I can't do that just as much as I can't quit lifting.

I am far from the biggest and most knowledgeable member here, and so I feel my time is better spent mostly in the training journals. I absolutely love reading about and supporting/encouraging all the members here who always give it there all to the sport I love.

If there was enough time in the day, I would read absolutely everyone's journal here.
Talk about someone who does it for the love of the sport.
Paradox is offline   Reply With Quote