Squatatron
Max Brawn
Points: 27,624, Level: 98 Points: 27,624, Level: 98 Points: 27,624, Level: 98
Activity: 99% Activity: 99% Activity: 99%

Training Exp: 20 Years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Squat & Deadlift
Fav Supp: Collagen
Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!Squatter is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paradox View Post
Jim, I don't get in to your log nearly enough, so when I do, I have a lot of catching up to do. I just have one question, and I hope you take it the way I intend it to sound (which is a nice comment/question).

How the fuck do you come into my log and cheer on my lifting, when your own is taking a beating due to outside circumstances? You are truly a remarkable man, sir. I would not be able to do the same.
Quote:
Originally Posted by bruteforce View Post
Jim, you're an inspiration. My thoughts and prayers are with you buddy.
Thanks so much Brutus Maximus & Dave.

Good question, and I found myself asking myself that the other day. The answer is simply I am an emotional guy/lifter who is quite attached/married to the forum here at MAB. This emotional attachment to lifting and ultimately the community here, dates back to the time I met my wife Licia at the gym back in 1994. Even tho there were a time I got emotionally detached from lifting, just before I joined the forum, it is now history. It is the forum here, and specifically LtL, that resurrected my love for lifting and I haven't been able to look back. I am forever grateful to him and the forum. This is why I could never leave all the friends I have made here over the years. I can't do that just as much as I can't quit lifting.

I am far from the biggest and most knowledgeable member here, and so I feel my time is better spent mostly in the training journals. I absolutely love reading about and supporting/encouraging all the members here who always give it there all to the sport I love.

If there was enough time in the day, I would read absolutely everyone's journal here.
Bench: 286 lbs
Deadlift: 501 lbs
Total: 1262 lbs

Gym PR's:
Squat: 495 lbs
Bench: 300 lbs
Deadlift: 520 lbs
Total: 1315 Lbs
Age 50
Squatter is offline   Reply With Quote