Thread: Q&A with BBOD
View Single Post
Old 04-09-2013, 02:58 PM   #268
SaxonViolence
Brawn
Points: 1,222, Level: 19 Points: 1,222, Level: 19 Points: 1,222, Level: 19
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

SaxonViolence is a dedicated contributorSaxonViolence is a dedicated contributorSaxonViolence is a dedicated contributorSaxonViolence is a dedicated contributorSaxonViolence is a dedicated contributorSaxonViolence is a dedicated contributorSaxonViolence is a dedicated contributorSaxonViolence is a dedicated contributorSaxonViolence is a dedicated contributorSaxonViolence is a dedicated contributorSaxonViolence is a dedicated contributor
Cool

I just managed to watch your "Is Creatine a Steroid?" video almost all of the way through.

{For some reason, though it is very brief, it wants to stop and download big-time...}

Yes, The World is full of Chuckleheads.

In a way, you leave yourself open to them, by having videos and a Forum...

Though many Functioning Adults are also glad that you do.

I have a question though—Not so much about Creatine as about the attitudes it brings to a focus.

I detect an undercurrent in "The Establishment"; "Powers That Be"; "Academia"; "The Military Industrial Complex" or whatever you chose to call them...

Joking—though only slightly...

They seem to regard bulking-up as a very dubious enterprise at best—though they aren't straightforward enough to say so...

And anything that helps, or is even reputed to help:

Creatine; Inosine; Protein Supplements; High Protein Diets; Mega-Vitamins...

Especially Steroids....

Gets put under the microscope and Super-Scrutenized.

Lets try to find some Reason—or failing that—some Pretext to discourage its use.

Everything on my list isn't equally efficacious nor equally risky...

But I'm talking about the "Trend".

I recall some arrant nonsense that supposedly knowledgeable people are still spewing about Creatine—and Steroids...

It makes me wonder...

Saxon Violence

Last edited by SaxonViolence; 04-09-2013 at 04:22 PM.
SaxonViolence is offline   Reply With Quote