View Single Post
Old 04-09-2013, 05:32 AM   #8
TitanCT
Manlet of Malice
Max Brawn
Points: 10,355, Level: 67 Points: 10,355, Level: 67 Points: 10,355, Level: 67
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

TitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master memberTitanCT is a master member

i disagree with a few of those.
for example... if you lock your elbows at your side you cannot get a full bicep contraction. try it, you dont even need a weight to feel it. why? because your bicep connects to your shoulder. if you let your elbow come forward as you lift, just an inch or two you will feel that bitch tighten up hard as hell. dont know about you, but i wanna squeeze as hard as i can, push as much blood as i can into my muscle and that is NOT gonna happen by locking my elbows at my sides.

also completely straightening your arms on a preacher bench is a good way to tear a bicep.

id say the biggest mistake i see is people doing DB curls and not starting the movement palm up. instead starting as a hammer curl and twisting their hands as they lift. a basic db curl should be started palms facing forward not toward your body.

Advanced Muscle Science Rep
Learn.Apply.Grow

www.advancedmusclescience.com

ForeRunnerLabs
www.forerunnerlabs.com/

The Lab
www.advancedmusclesciencelab.com//

"Abs on a skinny guy are like big boobs on a fat chick - they don't count." -Shelby Starnes

Last edited by TitanCT; 04-09-2013 at 05:45 AM.
TitanCT is offline   Reply With Quote