Moderation is for cowards
Max Brawn
Points: 12,838, Level: 73 Points: 12,838, Level: 73 Points: 12,838, Level: 73
Activity: 27% Activity: 27% Activity: 27%

Training Exp: Started 5/2/11
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: PRs
Fav Supp: Steak
EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!

BIG is always better!

Mon April 8th
Freakin mother freakin deadlifts like a freakin boss!

Im gonna go ahead and apologize. Im calm now, but will try to express how my night went.

Sumos with 315. I did my first double and thought, what the fuck is this. It was literally too hot too breathe and my quads were on fire, and my hams were sore. But i had one of the easiest and angriest deadlift sessions ever. While i rested, i looked around at all the ASSHATS in the gym doing with 45lbs what i can do with 135lbs. Stop talking and get to work!

So, being literally and figuratively hungry, i did 4x2 with 315 then did an all out set that lasted over 3 minutes. Im too tired to even count the reps (video soon) Get my hips set right and i will be even better.

Rack pulls, just no.

I did hit a personal best on everything. 500x5 power shrugs, and 40 total reps on 130lb Kroc rows.

Good lord, two hours of blaring Eminem and wanting to kill every mother fucking mother fucker in that gym. Im tired, goodnight.

The gates of hell have been unlocked, headstones pushed aside!
EliteDreams is online now   Reply With Quote