Moderation is for cowards
Max Brawn
Points: 12,838, Level: 73 Points: 12,838, Level: 73 Points: 12,838, Level: 73
Activity: 27% Activity: 27% Activity: 27%

Training Exp: Started 5/2/11
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: PRs
Fav Supp: Steak
EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravimolasaria View Post
Solid squatting Ben .. keep up the good work buddy ...
10-4 good buddy
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunterace View Post
Is this YouTube or Bens log, hmmm I'm confused or lost
Quote:
Originally Posted by J_Byrd View Post
so your for gun control? lol
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunterace View Post
Hahaaaaaaaaa! Yep he's for gun control just like me...it means keeping a tight group!
Ha!

Well I'm sorry if you came in yet a second time looking for deadlifts, because I will get to them later tonight. Instead of bothering people with another thread, i'l just refer to this here.

Since I'm going on a free vacation (you heard me) May 18th-25 I would be interrupting a training cycle. So I'm gonna try something different. I've been doing, and enjoying, a laid out peaking program, set number of weeks and everything. I've tried a gruelling full body that just melted my brain and body. Heavy Hillbilly would work great for someone with no specific goals since there are so many variating lifts.

But now knowing what I have to do, increase my total in the squat/bench/deadlift,and compete I haven't forgot! I'm gonna try doing the big lifts with frequency.

3 days a week, squat/deadlift/squat one week and deadlift/squat/deadlift the next, repeat. Bench every day, work with different grip widths. I've never done the big 3 frequently and I'm particularly wanting to try it with my deadlift. Judging by how the Cube is going, I think 85% would be my starting weight. Keep track mainly of total reps and how long it takes. Aim to add reps, complete in less time and add 5 lbs when I feel like it. Goal will be to work back to 100% with multiple sets. Choose one assistance move each day and hammer it. And I will allow myself to take a day and do some rows and overheads whatever, to prevent staleness.

If you skipped over that pick up here. I'm not letting this distract me. My focus is finishing this cycle. Now to prevent this from turning into a messy random place, I will stop now and report back after deadlifts.

The gates of hell have been unlocked, headstones pushed aside!
EliteDreams is online now   Reply With Quote