TomGJD
Max Brawn
Points: 4,721, Level: 43 Points: 4,721, Level: 43 Points: 4,721, Level: 43
Activity: 10% Activity: 10% Activity: 10%

Training Exp: 4
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Creatine
TomGJD is a lifting beastTomGJD is a lifting beastTomGJD is a lifting beastTomGJD is a lifting beastTomGJD is a lifting beastTomGJD is a lifting beastTomGJD is a lifting beastTomGJD is a lifting beastTomGJD is a lifting beastTomGJD is a lifting beastTomGJD is a lifting beast
Default Weird bench press problem. Any help appreciated.

Lately I've been having a problem with my benching and I'm hoping someone may be able to figure out what my problem is and how to fix it. My bench feels stronger than ever at lower weights, maybe 5 rep max kind of weights but at higher percentages the bar has a habit of rolling toward my head on the way up making it very hard to finish the lift.( essentially turning it into a hybrid tricep extension) The weight feels light and moves very fast off the chest, yet I can fail lifts that should be easy due to this issue. Anyone have a clue what could be causing this? Just in case it helps: I bench with a pause on all sets, a medium width grip ( thumbs length inside the knurling) very small arch and a lot of leg drive out of the bottom