stayaggro
Brawn
Points: 1,286, Level: 19 Points: 1,286, Level: 19 Points: 1,286, Level: 19
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: Since Oct '11
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: BTN Push Press
Fav Supp: Black Coffee
stayaggro has made some very good postsstayaggro has made some very good postsstayaggro has made some very good postsstayaggro has made some very good postsstayaggro has made some very good postsstayaggro has made some very good postsstayaggro has made some very good postsstayaggro has made some very good postsstayaggro has made some very good postsstayaggro has made some very good postsstayaggro has made some very good posts

My squat form was horrendous when I started doing them. I simply did a ton of squats. Tons of reps and small weight jumps when warming up. And a ton, ton, ton of air squats and sitting in the hole. Just on free time, at night, between sets, all the time. That's what helped me iron out my form. I'm helping a dude I know who wants to get strong and big, I had him do a ton of air squats and started him on goblet squats, moving the weight up each week. His form is looking really good after a few weeks of goblet and air squats. So I guess what I'm getting at is up the squat volume to iron out your technique, and it'll eventually come naturally to you.
stayaggro is offline   Reply With Quote