View Single Post
Old 04-07-2013, 05:12 PM   #13
SecondsOut
Max Brawn
Points: 1,960, Level: 26 Points: 1,960, Level: 26 Points: 1,960, Level: 26
Activity: 15% Activity: 15% Activity: 15%

Fav Exercise: Squat
Fav Supp: Oxidane
SecondsOut is a lifting beastSecondsOut is a lifting beastSecondsOut is a lifting beastSecondsOut is a lifting beastSecondsOut is a lifting beastSecondsOut is a lifting beastSecondsOut is a lifting beastSecondsOut is a lifting beastSecondsOut is a lifting beastSecondsOut is a lifting beastSecondsOut is a lifting beast

also keep in mind your age. you don't have the test levels of a teenager, but none of us late-20s/early-30s guys do. if it makes you feel any better, i'm also naturally skinny, and it takes me FOREVER to build up any noticeable mass. but it does come, as long as i eat.

i agree with Tannhauser, that you need to commit to bulking or commit to cutting. for myself, i've just resolved to gain fat. i don't care if i look like crap for a while, i want to get bigger and stronger. i know that in the future, if i want to, i'll be able to lean out and look beach-worthy. but i'm willing to get fat for now if it means steady strength and mass gains. isn't it more fun to lift heavier weights anyway? i don't know if regular guys like us can get there by getting overanxious about our waists.

edit: also, i have to say, miked96's article still says it all on this topic: http://muscleandbrawn.com/165-pound-...-rally-strong/

BtB's probably getting sick of hearing me mention it!

Last edited by SecondsOut; 04-07-2013 at 05:21 PM.
SecondsOut is offline   Reply With Quote