View Single Post
Old 04-07-2013, 10:18 AM   #8
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Extreme Mini Golf Champion!Tournaments Won: 6

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

I have very low test. Had it checked twice. My body holds a lot of muscle mass, and I've built a lot of strength despite my test levels.

If you are not building muscle something is wrong and it's probably not your test levels.

There is certainly nothing wrong with improving your health and seeing a doctor. I know how horrible low test can feel some days. With that said, if you can't build muscle now it won't help.

We'd be glad to take a detailed look at your situation/history and give you some quality lifting and nutrition advice.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote