CLEEPER
Max Brawn
Points: 5,980, Level: 50 Points: 5,980, Level: 50 Points: 5,980, Level: 50
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

Training Exp: 2-3
Training Type: Classic
Fav Exercise: Behind the neck press
Fav Supp: Fusion 7 Protien
CLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beast

Hotel fitness center work out .
Here in Houston. Texas for my daughters dancing and was going to skip shoulders and do them Monday with legs but the fitness center here is better then most hotel fitness centers.

Shoulders

Arnold's
15x10 wu
25's x10 wu

50's x 10x3
50's x9 last rep I could get. 60 seconds rest

Machine shoulder press
Level6 x10 easy
Level 9 x 10 easy
Level 12 x 10 worked for this set

Side lateral
15's x15 x 3 sets ( like pouring tea , pinky finger higher then pointer)

Bent ovee Reverse flys
15's x15
25's x 15
35's x 15. This was only set had much tension. Did not want to hammer rear delt because they are pretty tender from Thursdays back work.

Shoulder shrugs on life fitness machine
Full stack level 21 x 15 x 3

Grip was more a problem for shrugs then traps but the traps are still pretty hammered from rack pulls Thursday.

Whole upper back is hammered from rack pulls. In fact I have decided that with all the equipment the gym has to kill the legs with I am going to be doing rack pulls on back day instead of dead lifts .
I hope to build quad strength with squats , leg press and hack squats and back strength with rack pulls .

When I finally dead lift again I hope to be stronger from floor up as my quad strength seems to be limiting me right now. Back and glute's seem stronger.

Today's work was pretty good, the Arnold's are just bad a$$ shoulder work. Again I found my left arm / shoulder is failing before my right so I may make dumbbell pressing a priority for a while to get them evened out and maybe build my Bhtnp up some more from it. I notice my left arm lags on Bhtnp as well so having dumbbells to work with is great .