View Single Post
Old 04-06-2013, 06:25 AM   #6
5kgLifter
Kettlebells' Angel !!!!
Max Brawn
Points: 23,645, Level: 94 Points: 23,645, Level: 94 Points: 23,645, Level: 94
Activity: 11% Activity: 11% Activity: 11%

Training Type: Other
5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!5kgLifter is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reefboy1980 View Post
Even by doing that this time last week I weighed 1.3lbs more & I'm 400 cals up than last week

I did read somewhere that after a long cut its not unusual for you to continue losing weight even after bumping the calories up
That's fine, good to see that you're gauging an exact 7 day interval of weight change.

Well, after I lost weight, I maintained weight for around a year without really trying, though to maintain I had to eat a lot more to prevent any further drop in weight and at one point I wasn't exercising; it could be that with all the exercise, prior to it, that the body had got itself in to a good burning mode, upped metabolism all-round, sort of thing...but I couldn't say for sure, though it felt that way.