sleepingdog
Uber Brawn
Points: 3,461, Level: 36 Points: 3,461, Level: 36 Points: 3,461, Level: 36
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Training Exp: 3
Training Type: Starting Strength
Fav Exercise: Heavy bar work
Fav Supp: Steak
sleepingdog is a dedicated contributorsleepingdog is a dedicated contributorsleepingdog is a dedicated contributorsleepingdog is a dedicated contributorsleepingdog is a dedicated contributorsleepingdog is a dedicated contributorsleepingdog is a dedicated contributorsleepingdog is a dedicated contributorsleepingdog is a dedicated contributorsleepingdog is a dedicated contributorsleepingdog is a dedicated contributor

Today was amazing. I added just a little extra sprinkle of K-Otic to make up for a minor lack of sleep and motivation and felt the difference without doubt. Definite smashing going on with just a wee bit more go juice.

Mixing 10/10
I only used the requisite 12oz today, as that's about what was left in my water bottle at the time. There was some extra floating around, but I was thirsty, so who cares.

Taste 8/10
The right amount of water is key. Not enough water, overpowering taste.

Effect 9/10
Great things happened despite not really feeling on top of my game. I had to up the dosing to get there, but still had a great session with lots of enthusiasm. Still looking for more beta-alanine.

Overall 9/10
F'd some weights and PRs up today. When the party really got rolling it was smashing time, and there was no stopping me. I did get a little let down a few hours later, but the increased caffeine and already being tired may have contributed. Recommended K-Otic to a couple people who asked if I take any supps at the gym. I'm not sure if they'll pull the trigger on it, but I was singing it's praises today.

Personal tips that I've learned along my still short journey:

Leave your ego at the door.
Prepare. Showing up dehydrated, hungry, and tired will guarantee failure.
Be ready to fight for that grinder of a PR.
Listen and learn. Absorb everything you can, and assimilate that knowledge.

Top Gym lifts:
Squat: 415lbs
Deads: 440lbs
Bench: 315lbs
sleepingdog is offline   Reply With Quote