CLEEPER
Max Brawn
Points: 5,980, Level: 50 Points: 5,980, Level: 50 Points: 5,980, Level: 50
Activity: 7% Activity: 7% Activity: 7%

Training Exp: 2-3
Training Type: Classic
Fav Exercise: Behind the neck press
Fav Supp: Fusion 7 Protien
CLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beastCLEEPER is a lifting beast

A good bit has happened this passed week. I have slacked at logging here so ill go back and log after I post this.
My daughter has been wanting to go do classes at a local public gym to help her get ready for her national dance competition. The better shape she is in the better it will help her on her dancing score along with the look.
Also this is the gym we were members at before getting my home gym. It has a really nice pool and my little ones love to swim so we wanted to get a summer deal .

I had planned on lifting at home and maybe doing cardio up there. Then I figured I would give it a shot as they have some things that I have not used in a long time and thought why not try it out.

My first day was legs, the squat rack they have does not allow me to go ATG and I kept hitting the bar on rack just below parallel but still did not like hitting the bar and messing my reps up. Ill use the smith machine rack next week but with a real barbell in it so that I can go ATG . For the rest of legs it was Awsome to have a hack squat machine and leg curl / extension machines to finish then off.

Yesterday I woke up at 4:30 am to go to an rpm spin class with my daughter. Man that was intense and hard after leg day but loved being able to do that with Emily.

My legs were in pain all day after that.

Yesterday evening I did chest work. It was pretty good but without having a spotter I used a little less weight and more reps . Ill post those two sessions next.

Sorry I been gone guys, ill try to be here more. Been kinda busy