View Single Post
Old 03-05-2010, 07:20 PM   #18
BendtheBar
Bearded Beast of Duloc
Max Brawn
Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100 Points: 1,554,481, Level: 100
Activity: 49% Activity: 49% Activity: 49%

Extreme Mini Golf Champion!Tournaments Won: 6

Training Exp: 20+ years
Training Type: Powerbuilding
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Butter
BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!BendtheBar is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mombow111 View Post

Few questions: A. never done good mornings before, is that a good way to approach them? B. How beneficial is "the pump" to increasing vascularity and/or recovery time. C. Is Demon training a viable option if Muscle Growth is my primary goal (I did them before and they made my quads so are **** but I know there's some controversy over this sort of thing.

Suggestion/Advice? - esp. on rep ranges - feel free to comment
A) Many people do good morning with a narrow foot stance. I recommend a stance wider than your normal squat stance. The stance in this video is a little wider than what I use:

B) There are many opinions on the pump. From personal experience, it is not nearly as important as progression of weight.

C) Demon training is viable for muscle growth, but I believe it's better suited for steroid users.

Destroy That Which Destroys You

"Let bravery be thy choice, but not bravado."

BendtheBar is online now   Reply With Quote