Soldier
Max Brawn
Points: 14,594, Level: 78 Points: 14,594, Level: 78 Points: 14,594, Level: 78
Activity: 89% Activity: 89% Activity: 89%

Training Exp: On and off for 17 years.
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Bosu kickback pistols
Fav Supp: Crack on a trisket
Soldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite memberSoldier is an elite member

HUGE thanks to those who have offered advice.

It's true that I may have been able to get the sleeves on a bit better if I had help, but even though the sleeves weren't even close to seated well I still got marks on my arms and I started to go a bit numb in the hands after a while with the shirt on. The fact that the sleeves weren't on all the way but I still had some numbness tells me that the sleeves are a bit too tight.

I'm going to continue to lose weight (my diet is going well se far), and after I've lost a few lb I may try to stretch the sleeves just a little bit. I'll also wet the chest plate and sleeves and see how that all works out. I certainly don't want to stretch it out and find that once I get the hang of it and lose some weight I've stretched it too much.

My arms are SORE today! All I did was unrack 375 twice. The stress on the body is definitely different with gear. I see what people mean when they say it's a different game altogether.

Ryano, I train with safety rails set just below my chest. Just the other day I failed with a slingshot on and simply set the weight on my chest and allowed it to lower onto the rails. I've done it a few times without issue. The rails come all the way up to my face as well. I know things can happen fast with a shirt, so I'm not taking chances.
Soldier is online now   Reply With Quote