Soldier
Max Brawn
Points: 14,594, Level: 78 Points: 14,594, Level: 78 Points: 14,594, Level: 78
Activity: 89% Activity: 89% Activity: 89%

Training Exp: On and off for 17 years.
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Bosu kickback pistols
Fav Supp: Crack on a trisket
Soldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master member

HUGE thanks to those who have offered advice.

It's true that I may have been able to get the sleeves on a bit better if I had help, but even though the sleeves weren't even close to seated well I still got marks on my arms and I started to go a bit numb in the hands after a while with the shirt on. The fact that the sleeves weren't on all the way but I still had some numbness tells me that the sleeves are a bit too tight.

I'm going to continue to lose weight (my diet is going well se far), and after I've lost a few lb I may try to stretch the sleeves just a little bit. I'll also wet the chest plate and sleeves and see how that all works out. I certainly don't want to stretch it out and find that once I get the hang of it and lose some weight I've stretched it too much.

My arms are SORE today! All I did was unrack 375 twice. The stress on the body is definitely different with gear. I see what people mean when they say it's a different game altogether.

Ryano, I train with safety rails set just below my chest. Just the other day I failed with a slingshot on and simply set the weight on my chest and allowed it to lower onto the rails. I've done it a few times without issue. The rails come all the way up to my face as well. I know things can happen fast with a shirt, so I'm not taking chances.
Soldier is online now   Reply With Quote