Thread: Blood Type Diet
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2013, 07:28 AM   #4
Tannhauser
Max Brawn
Points: 138,239, Level: 100 Points: 138,239, Level: 100 Points: 138,239, Level: 100
Activity: 28% Activity: 28% Activity: 28%

Training Exp: 30+
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Front squat
Fav Supp: Creatine. C'est tout.
Tannhauser is an elite memberTannhauser is an elite memberTannhauser is an elite memberTannhauser is an elite memberTannhauser is an elite memberTannhauser is an elite memberTannhauser is an elite memberTannhauser is an elite memberTannhauser is an elite memberTannhauser is an elite memberTannhauser is an elite member

Quote:
Originally Posted by mbeavers View Post
Does anyone have an opinion or experience with the blood type diet they would like to share?
My opinion -seeing as you asked - is that it is absolute nonsense. Admittedly, this is not based on any research into the diet, but there are huge numbers of these 'If you're X, you shouldn't eat Y' type diets and they never have any kind of credible evidence behind them.

But you may want to ignore this as I also think that the whole wheat/milk intolerance thing is, in the vast majority of cases, completely blown out of all proportion.

If you go back to milk and wheat having had a period off them, you may well feel uncomfortable as you would with any sudden influx of a foodstuff you're not used to.

By analogy, I used to 'feel better' having had my multivits, and would have sworn that they were the cause of that. I now believe that they didn't do me one damn bit of good - my body goes through very complex cycles of feeling good or worse, none of which are remotely connected with vitamin intake.

"The proper study of mankind is books" - Aldous Huxley
Tannhauser is online now   Reply With Quote