Soldier
Max Brawn
Points: 14,594, Level: 78 Points: 14,594, Level: 78 Points: 14,594, Level: 78
Activity: 89% Activity: 89% Activity: 89%

Training Exp: On and off for 17 years.
Training Type: ARGH!!!
Fav Exercise: Bosu kickback pistols
Fav Supp: Crack on a trisket
Soldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master memberSoldier is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1morerep View Post
Ha ha ha...you need help bro. That's why is done at the gym with assistance. I have a video by overkill in how to stretch he arms. Like JByrd also said...get the chest plate wet and also you can add baby powder to your arms. But shirts are not design to buy today and use it to or row. Is a project...take time and patience. By the way...watch your arms...they like to bite!!!
No worries. I came into this very aware of what I was getting into, and like I said I knew I wasn't going to be touching today, or next week, or the weeks after or...well, you get the idea.

Haha, my arms look like they were whipped with a switch. Again, I did my reading and knew this would be the case.

Baby powder, good call. That should help the sleaves keep moving after they get past the slippers.
Soldier is online now   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links