View Single Post
Old 04-02-2013, 04:39 PM   #34
SecondsOut
Max Brawn
Points: 1,960, Level: 26 Points: 1,960, Level: 26 Points: 1,960, Level: 26
Activity: 15% Activity: 15% Activity: 15%

Fav Exercise: Squat
Fav Supp: Oxidane
SecondsOut is a lifting beastSecondsOut is a lifting beastSecondsOut is a lifting beastSecondsOut is a lifting beastSecondsOut is a lifting beastSecondsOut is a lifting beastSecondsOut is a lifting beastSecondsOut is a lifting beastSecondsOut is a lifting beastSecondsOut is a lifting beastSecondsOut is a lifting beast
Default Tuesday, 4/2: GPP

Lower Body Sled Drag
3 x ~40 yds. x 2 big ass rocks (run forward)
1 x ~40 yds. x 1 big ass rock (run backward)

Took out Mighty Sled on its maiden pull. All loaded up:

Don't know how much this weighs, but it's way more than 105. It feels maybe a bit heavier than the Idolmaker sled + 90 lbs., which would be 160 lbs. total. Some of that "weight" is probably just added surface resistance (there wasn't much surface resistance at Idolmaker -- metal on asphalt). Anyway, my first lap was definitely longer than 40 yds. The distance from the camera to the orange circle looked about 30 yds. to me:

This was too much distance, so I switched locations to something a bit shorter. I tried to record a lap, but the wind blew over my camera (which was situated on the wheel of a miniature, clapped-out construction vehicle) before I started the lap:

Well, at the very least you can see the suspicious abandoned field where I'm doing it. The end point is off camera to the left.

Last edited by SecondsOut; 04-02-2013 at 04:45 PM.
SecondsOut is offline   Reply With Quote