The Gristle Eating Giant
Max Brawn
Points: 15,492, Level: 80 Points: 15,492, Level: 80 Points: 15,492, Level: 80
Activity: 14% Activity: 14% Activity: 14%

Training Exp: 2
Training Type: Strongman
Fav Exercise: Deadlift
Fav Supp: Rare Steak
bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!bruteforce is one with Crom!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hunterace View Post
Great work Brute! No cramps is a good thing, even when doing this "ab" thing you mentioned, not sure what that is??? ! Keep it up big man!!!
Haha, thanks Hunter

Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatter View Post
Gee whiz - no diver bombing - thats no fun! Haha. I know what my perfect speed is, and yet am not able to achieve it consistently for some silly reason. Did you use a belt on those squats?
Thanks Jim. Yeah, I added my belt as loose as I could get it for these. I didn't want a whole lot of support, but it helps remind me to brace myself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KD5NFW View Post
Strong session Brute!!
Thanks KD!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravimolasaria View Post
Strong volume on Squats ... great numbers of RDL and leg presses ... keep smashing the wts. #BRUTEMODE ...
Thanks Ravi!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LtL View Post
Nice work Brutish.
Thanks Al!

Video finally uploaded for squats yesterday. They aren't all pretty but I was fairly successful in working on the cues I was focusing on, primarily knees out and elbows down.