Moderation is for cowards
Max Brawn
Points: 12,838, Level: 73 Points: 12,838, Level: 73 Points: 12,838, Level: 73
Activity: 27% Activity: 27% Activity: 27%

Training Exp: Started 5/2/11
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: PRs
Fav Supp: Steak
EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!EliteDreams is one with Crom!

I got my beer goggles on

I can't thank you all enough. Between the landlord and my dad plus making the time to help friends out and build up my business, the forum is one of the first things to go when I'm short on time. Taking the time to comment or even just look means a lot to me. I hope to get to all your logs soon.

April 1st
Heavy Deathlifts
365lbs (95% of 95% of an old and ugly PR)
5 singles with Sumo
Happy

Wide grip rack pulls
Kroc rows
Pulldowns

Took well over an hour just for deadlifts, what with warming up and putting onthe plates and such. Once I'm pulling 700lbs its gonna be, I can't even imagine it right now.

I can't help but say I felt like a bad you-know-what. Lifting more than anyone else, and with the best form. And I'm only 18. And its less than 400lbs. People in my gym, I don't want to say they suck because they try hard, but...

Also showed some folks how I shoot faster than them But that instruction was free. If they don't learn faster I might start charging.

The gates of hell have been unlocked, headstones pushed aside!
EliteDreams is offline   Reply With Quote