Kuytrider
Max Brawn
Points: 8,127, Level: 60 Points: 8,127, Level: 60 Points: 8,127, Level: 60
Activity: 1% Activity: 1% Activity: 1%

Training Exp: 4
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Squat
Fav Supp: Protein Powder
Kuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master memberKuytrider is a master member

Quote:
Originally Posted by leefarley View Post
great workout kuyt, the 12 repers on the reeves started to fry me as the weight went up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squatter View Post
Really made my day to read you had a good session as you were most certainly due. Fazzy is a sort of a lifting genius eh? Thank goodness he is a big part of our community here
Quote:
Originally Posted by ravimolasaria View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by BendtheBar View Post
Solid work Kuyt.
Thanks gang!
Got back yesterday and trained this morning. Felt like crap due to the less than ideal sleeping arrangements at the weekend and this I'm sure the reason why my back felt sore. Figured today would be a struggle but it was actually a good session in the end. Not easy but lots left in the tank on all lifts.

The gym was full today yet the squat rack remained empty for the entire hour That is, except for the camera stand that was placed there so I had to get the guy to move it. It was the same guys as last week.

Squats warm up to 92.5kg x 1 - 75kg x 12
Bench warm up to 82.5kg x 1 - 67.5kg x 12
SLDL Warm up to 102.5kg x 1 - 87.5kg x 12
Row 52.5kg x 12
OHP 37.5kg x 12
Chins - 1 x 9

Getting it done one session at a time.
Kuytrider is offline   Reply With Quote