View Single Post
Old 04-01-2013, 05:28 AM   #8
1morerep
Max Brawn
Points: 5,041, Level: 45 Points: 5,041, Level: 45 Points: 5,041, Level: 45
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

1morerep is a lifting beast1morerep is a lifting beast1morerep is a lifting beast1morerep is a lifting beast1morerep is a lifting beast1morerep is a lifting beast1morerep is a lifting beast1morerep is a lifting beast1morerep is a lifting beast1morerep is a lifting beast1morerep is a lifting beast

You are 100% correct. However, the article address those annoying guys that don't care about nobody else but themselves. I need to correct a few in the past. Stuff like...unload your bar, clean the freaking bench, put your freaking headphones, are you done talking in the cell phone, machine huggers, etc.

But like you said...a good question must be answer with respect. I'm a powerlifter and I take time to explain to people why I train in the way I do. However, if the person is making fun or trying to looks smart ass because don't know about lifting...then is a different story.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ryano View Post
Not sure I agree with all these rules. I have several memberships to commercial gyms but I don't try to isolate myself. If someone asks me a question, I answer it, be friendly to them, and go about my business. If you can't take a minute between sets to help someone else, maybe the problem is you, not them. Just sayin'.

540/385/515 (previous meet)

http://www.metalmilitia-va.com/

Only those who risk going too far can possibly find out how far they can go!!!

1MOREREP 2014
1morerep is offline   Reply With Quote