IrishHitman
Max Brawn
Points: 6,200, Level: 51 Points: 6,200, Level: 51 Points: 6,200, Level: 51
Activity: 4% Activity: 4% Activity: 4%

Training Exp: 8
Training Type: Powerlifting
Fav Exercise: Squats
Fav Supp: Chili Oil
IrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beastIrishHitman is a lifting beast

Well, guys, the trip was great. Iowa is damn cold, though. Buried the ashes of two of my dad's uncles, and as awful as it is that we had to do so, each was from a different side of the family, so I got to see almost everyone. I also got to see my maternal grandmother some, as she was a stopping point on both the drive up and the drive home. It had been seven years since I had visited Iowa, which is far too long. This time, however, I was able to drink with the cousins and uncles, an experience that was illegal last time I visited. There was plenty of good food to go around, and luckily I bounced back after the virus ran its course and keptme down for a day or so.

Classes start again tomorrow (last week was spring break), and lifting shall resume lifting on Tuesday. I hope it gets my appetite plenty stimulated, even though tonight it seemed like it was doing pretty well (Made a happy plate of my own as well as assisting my sister and Mom in making theirs happy, as well). I've missed lifting, but some things are worth a lot more than a bunch of metal moving up and down.

"If you believe in yourself and have dedication and pride - and never quit, you'll be a winner. The price of victory is high but so are the rewards."
~Coach Paul "Bear" Bryant

1 March 2014
SQUAT: 650 lbs
BENCH: 340 lbs
DEADLIFT: 580 lbs
TOTAL: 1570 lbs
IrishHitman is online now   Reply With Quote